And Then There Was the Truth- Who McCain and Cameron Really Are Posted by rogerisright February 4, 2013 Home Bruce McCain has expended a tremendous amount of time and money ( well over $1,000.00) chasing his tail and scratching his head as he frantically went from one made up theory to the other back and forth trying to force square pegs into round holes, his often times made up facts with the truth and reality in order to put together a coherent argument for his Roger = Cameron hypothesis. Some of it he got right, but even more of it he got wrong and lacking the truth his story spiraled into the same politics of personal destruction that has become the hallmark of most of his interactions with anyone who sees him as he really is. As I share with you the truth regarding this ‘mystery’ I will also share with you the truth about what makes Bruce McCain tick along with it …which you should find equally enlightening/frightening. You are welcome to believe whatever you want. For ...
Popular posts from this blog
Obama the Racist as Demonstrated by Obama Himself ...Just Words? The Audacity Indeed!
I don't recommend purchasing Obamas books, but checking them out from the public library and verifying the quotes. This is a dangerous individual that has not been truthful, evidently with very much he has uttered in public. Particularly the last quote! This man wants to be our President and control our government. Below are a few lines from Obama's books: From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.' From Dreams of My Father: 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.' From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.' From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.' From Dreams of My...
Is Barrack Hussein Obama a Muslim or is He Just a Racist?
Anyone who attended The Trinity "We Hate Whitey" Church and was able to sit through 20 years of "God Damn America" and "The U.S. of K.K.K. A" probably does not embrace the ideals of the USA or of Jesus Christ. Black Liberation Theology and specifically the writings of James Cone Phd. state things like "if god is not for us and against the white people then he is a murderer and we had better kill him" (from his book Black Theology and Black Power)I doubt those are ideals that anyone embraces in a progressive nation like our own. How long must we all marinate in the angry resentment of black people? I will not patronize blacks by pretending Obama's pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, is anything other than a raving racist loon. If a white pastor had said what Rev. Wright said -- not about black people, but literally, the exact same things -- I think we'd notice that he's crazier than charles manson. Imagine a white pastor saying: "Racism...

Comments